Company name: zhengzhou hengfeng abrasive tools co., LTD
Contact person: manager Chen
E-mail: 1099564586 @qq.com
Address: no.166, qinling road, zhengzhou, henan, China
Diamond grinding wheel is a special tool for grinding hard and brittle materials such as hard alloy, glass, ceramics and gem. In everyday life. How to maintain it? Take a look below:
1. If the diamond grinding wheel is not used immediately, it shall be laid flat or suspended by the inner hole. Other articles or feet shall not be piled on the flat saw blade, and shall be protected against moisture and corrosion.
2. When the diamond grinding wheel is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be polished in time. Grinding can not change the original Angle, and destroy the dynamic balance.
3. The inner diameter correction and positioning hole processing of diamond grinding wheel shall be carried out by the manufacturer. If the machining is not good, it will affect the use effect of the product and may cause danger. In principle, the reaming shall not exceed the original aperture of 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of stress.
4. Selection of alloy grinding wheel.
1) resin bond diamond grinding wheel bond strength is weak, so when grinding self-sharpening performance is good enough, not easy to plug, high grinding efficiency, grinding force, grinding temperature is low, the disadvantages are poor wear resistance, wear large, not suitable for heavy load grinding.
2) ceramic bond diamond grinding wheel has better abrasion resistance and binding ability than resin bond. It has sharp cutting, high grinding efficiency, less heat and blockage, less thermal expansion, easy control accuracy, rough grinding surface and high cost.
3) metal bond diamond grinding wheel has high bonding strength, good wear resistance, low wear, long service life, low grinding cost, and can withstand large load, but poor sharpness and easy to block.
4) abrasive size has a certain impact on the blockage and cutting amount of the grinding wheel. Compared with fine sand, coarse sand with a large cutting depth has a higher cutting edge wear, whereas the grinding wheel is prone to blockage.
5) the hardness of the grinding wheel has a great influence on the blockage, and the high thermal conductivity of the grinding wheel with high hardness is not conducive to the surface heat dissipation, and is conducive to improving the machining accuracy and durability.
6) grinding wheel concentration selection is an important characteristic, which has a great impact on grinding efficiency and processing cost. Too low concentration affects efficiency, otherwise, grinding particles are easy to fall off.